Wednesday, September 14, 2005

New: Appsbyaaron MyProgs list!

I have been a regular vistor of myprogs.net for a while. It's a very nice community where people post links to software they use. I have found several programs that I had no idea existed by surfing there. I took some time to post a list of some of the programs I use at home and at work. Please feel free to look through and see if there is anything you can use. As you will see, most of the programs I use are freeware or opensource. I am cheap.

http://myprogs.net/appsbyaaron

There is a permanent link on the right hand side of this site. FYI.

Once you make the jump to the site you can subscribe to the RSS feed. Like on this site. If you are using Firefox (and you should be if you are not) then you have an RSS feed aggrigator built in.

0 comments: