Monday, November 28, 2005

Identity Theft!?

So my wife is telling me about a news story she heard about where identity thieves are putting some kind of attachments to ATM's to steal your bank card info. Then we pull up to make some banking transactions and what do we see?? We go to this specific machine all the time so we are very familiar with it. This is just odd. We didn't use this one but went to the bank machine 1 block away (which is the exact same bank) and there was NO such device there. I went back to try and pull this thing off but it was glued on or something. BTW I am talking about the green part that is sticking out of the card insert slot.

We got home and my wife called the bank and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

If you have more information on these sightings please leave a comment!

Thanks.

0 comments: