Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Still alive

As you can see from the dates on the posts here I haven't been active in a while. I am still here and working hard. Playing hard actually.

I got a 1 day suspention without pay at work back in February for being on the internet too much. Long story but on the bright side I got a 4 day weekend out of it. I had already requested a Friday off and they suspended me on the Thursday before that. It was a happy birthday weekend :)

I have been playing ogame alot thank to my bro-in-law. ogame is a browser based RTS styled game where you own a planet and build mines to mine materials to build ships and raid other planets while building defense to not get raided yourself. Very fun.

Other than that I have been working on my MUD of Harry Potter. You can log in using TelNet or your favorite telnet client. Very fun coding in VB again.

I have also been playing Lineage II on some free servers.

More later. Got to get the kids in bed. :)

0 comments: