Friday, February 13, 2009

WHERE IS ALL THE OUTRAGE??

HURRY, FELLAS, LET'S VOTE, I AM OFF TO ROME!

This is absolutely insane.  Mark my words this will destroy this country!  And it will be on the heads of the Dems in control ie Obama and Palosi.  They've both been pushing for this "stimulus" bill to go through as fast as possible and NO ONE knows what's in this thing!

Why isn't there more outcry from over 300 MILLION American citizens??  I'm pissed beyond reason because I and my future generation will end up suffering financially for this for a very long time.

GRRRRRRR!!!!  I feel so helpless!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay, wait a minute. If the gummint lets these big banks fail, there won't be any companies left to collect our mortgage payments! WooHoo! Don't need no stinking bail out package.