Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cheap Customizable Card Games!

Those who know me know that that I really enjoy CCGs. I have over 5000 Magic the Gathering cards. So when I need more games to play I go to www.wholesalegaming.com. For Example:

LOTR: Battle of Helms Deep Booster Box 36 pks (11 cards per pack)
$20.00

More games they offer:
  • 7th Sea
  • Babylon 5
  • Buffy CCG
  • Doomtown
  • Dragon TCG
  • Dragonball Z CCG
  • .Hack//Enemy
  • GI Joe
  • Harry Potter
  • Heroclix
  • Highlander
  • Inuyasha
  • L5R
  • Lord of the Rings (Decipher)
  • Magi Nation
  • Magic the Gathering
  • Mega Man
  • MLB/NFL Showdown
  • Middle Earth
  • Neopets
  • Pokemon
  • Simpsons
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars (Decipher)
  • Star Wars Foil Cards
  • Star Wars (Jedi Knights)
  • Star Wars (Young Jedi)
  • Star Wars (WOTC)
  • Star Wars (Minis)
  • VS System
  • Warhammer 40k/WarCry
  • WARS TCG
  • WWE Raw Deal
  • X Files
  • Yu Gi Oh!
  • Yu Yu Hakusho

0 comments: