Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Headlines for 2-26-2008

I loved doing the headlines with my responses so much I am doing it again.


Chelsea Narrates 'Homage to Hillary'...
Why do we care what Chelsae thinks? DOES she think?

TV: Plot to Kill Obama: Shoot From High Vantage Point...
WOW! People suck. Let him run.
*Wasn't a 'credible threat'...

It still doesn't mean people aren't a-holes.

Obama from a home in Kansas City: I'm 'here in St. Louis'...
LOL! Sounds about right. He's a politician after all.

X-rated video shot in Tennessee park...
Were the "actors" related? Oh my bad. That's a Kentucky joke.

TIGHT: CITIGROUP Will Ban Off-Site Meetings, Limit Color Photocopies to Cut Costs...
No more "meetings" at the golf course. :(

COMPUTER-RAGE: Teen Attacks Family Over Change In Privileges...
I'm kind of tired of seeing parents lose control over their kids.

TV: A Look Back at Hillary's Year in Pantsuits...

Why is this a headline? Why is this even a story? News has really gone downhill.

Medvedev: Russia ready for 'anything'...
Sharks with frickin lasers on their heads? Are they ready for that?

0 comments: