Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Headlines with responses.

I visit DrudgeReport.com several times throughout the day to keep up on some of the main events happening in the world. I would love to comment on a lot (if not most) of the topics going on but that would be a full time job and since I already have one of those I think I'll just comment on the headlines.

MCCAIN PULLS AHEAD 'BY 5 POINTS'...
Why are we making a game of this? It should be MUCH more important that points and games.

Michael Moore calls for Caroline Kennedy!
Why in the hell are we listening to Michael Moore? He's a "film" director.

Lowest-rated week ever for ABC, FOX and CBS...
That's because he Olympics are on NBC and there's nothing else on tv!

Docs SLAM Phelps for FROSTED FLAKES deal...
I say Good job Phelps! If he wants to sell out to Cheese-its and Kay-y then let him.

Researcher says bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit...
I seriously doubt that I'm the only one that saw that coming.

U.S. tracking citizens' border crossings...
You just NOW came up with this?

NATIONAL ENQUIRER UNLEASHES NEW EDWARDS EXPOSE...
Stop giving Edwards attention! He's an adulterer! Don't make him a celebrity for it!

Obama: McCain 'doesn't know what he's up against'...
Change? Is he up against change?

That was fun. I could make this a daily post.

2 comments:

MaTT said...

"...handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it..."

Sounds to me like 2 men just made a bunch of money by tricking some researcher...nice move.

MaTT said...

somehow my google "nickname" was set to danny, bleh.